FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES WITH ROCKY MOUNTAIN FLATBREAD IN VANCOUVER
Are you a school, club, or charity looking for fun and delicious ways to fundraise during COVID- 19?
We have some great options:
Frozen Take Home Pizzas
Hosting Virtual Socials with our Frying Pan Pizza Kits
School Hot Lunch Pizzas – now personal 8 inch pizzas and packed individually
Rocky Mountain Flatbread offers convenient, delicious and nutritious frozen pizzas to fundraise with & $3 of each pizza sold goes directly to your fundraiser!
FROZEN PIZZA FUNDRAISER FACTS:
- Fact 1: 30% of total sales goes to your fundraiser.
- Fact 2: 100% organic flours & tomato sauce
- Fact 3: 100% Canadian cheeses & maple syrup
- Fact 4: Free range meat toppings
- Fact 5: Local ingredients
- Fact 6: MSG, GMO, & NUT FREE flatbread pizza
- Fact 7: Frozen pizzas are baked at home for aprox 10 – 12 minutes
Organic tomato sauce simply topped with mozzarella
Organic tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, organic beef pepperoni, crimini mushrooms, shaved red onions & sliced Roam tomatoes. Topped with fresh chopped herbs.
Organic tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, crimini mushrooms and topped with fresh chopped herbs.
Free-range chicken, red onions, housemade nut-free pesto and oven roasted bell peppers.
Organic tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, marinated cherry tomatoes, asiago, Capriny goat’s cheese & parmesan. Topped with freshly chopped herbs.
Organic tomato sauce, kale, spiced roasted B.C. corn, baked portabello mushroom, roasted red peppers & three herb nut free pesto.
Organic tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sliced roma tomatoes, natural brown mushrooms & freshly cut bocconcini cheese. Finished with freshly chopped bocconcini.
Our Frying Pan Pizza Kits are perfect to bring people together for fun fundraising virtual socials. Invite people to order a Frying Pan Pizza Kit, set up a virtual on line call & let the pizza making fun begin! $3 of every kit goes directly to your fundraiser.
Rocky Mountain Flatbread offers great value, tasty and nutritional pizza hot lunch options in Vancouver. A great way to offer a more healthy school lunch option and raise much needed money for the PAC. During COVID-19 we are only offering personal individual pizzas.
RMF HOT SCHOOL LUNCH FACTS:
- Fact 1: 100% organic unbleached white and whole wheat local flours & sweetened with a touch of maple syrup.
- Fact 2: Our house made tomato sauce is loaded with tomatoes, veggies & fresh herbs.
- Fact 3: Our pizzas are topped with gluten free & all natural beef pepperoni
- Fact 4: We use real rennet free cheese from Quebec.
- Fact 5: Our pizzas & pastas are made in our NUT FREE kitchens.
- Fact 6: Our team will deliver your nutritious hot pizzas to your school.
- Fact 7: Our pizzas score “Sell Most” in every category with the exception of “Whole Grain” from the B.C. Government Healthy Living Guidelines
- Fact 8: We have a team of nutrition and urban agriculture educators teaching kids in local schools how to grow their own food, create seasonal nutritious snacks and how to run their own pocket markets. This program is called Earthbites. Follow stories at www.earthbites.ca
|HOT SCHOOL LUNCH MENU ITEM||DESCRIPTION||PRICES|
|MOZZA||Organic tomato sauce topped with lots of Canadian mozzarella cheese.||8 inch $5 each
|BEEF PEPPERONI||Organic tomato sauce topped with lots of Canadian mozzarella cheese & all natural beef pepperoni.||8 inch $5.50 each
|HAM & MANGO
|Organic tomato sauce topped with lots of Canadian mozzarella cheese, nitrate free ham & freshly diced mango||8 inch $5.50 each
|GLUTEN FREE||Our gluten free base (created with egg, buckwheat flour, potato flour & rice flour). Choose your favorite topping.||8 inches (one serving) $6.50
We offer fun & educational field-trip opportunities where kids learn how to create a local healthy pizza topped with their favourite local ingredients.
During current COVID-19 restrictions we are taking field trips up to 6 people.
An educational talk on “farm to table pizza”
Pizza making (where each child gets to roll out the dough, spread on organic tomato sauce & add their favourite toppings. )
$10.50 p.p. including tax and gratuity
Rocky Mountain Flatbread is a peanut free environment and our pizzas meet the Choose Most and Choose Sometimes guidelines as described by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education.